- 250ml full fat milk
- 2 eggs
- 4 ripe bananas
- 150g plain flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Half tsp baking powder
- 3 Yoyos (6 fruit rolls)
1) Preheat your oven to 200oC/gas mark 6. Peel your ripe bananas and mash them in a large bowl.
2) In a smaller bowl, beat your eggs. Stir the eggs and milk into the bananas. Puree with a hand blender.
3) Chop up Yoyos into little bits and fold into the mix with the flour, bicarbonate of soda and baking powder.
4) Spoon a generous amount of the mixture into each muffin case. Bake for 20 minutes, until risen and golden brown. Serve warm drizzled with honey and Grrreek yoghurt.