Demand PlannerFulltime | London
About the Role
Working as part of a small but growing supply chain team, you will assume responsibility for all elements of customer demand planning, working across a huge variety of different accounts and all product ranges. You will also take the lead in developing our customer facing supply chain strategy, establishing collaborative forecasting processes and building relationships with key customers.
We are a highly ambitious team and as a result, you will be given great opportunities to develop in the role and take on more responsibility quickly. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in the long-term development of our supply chain strategy and will receive exposure to all parts of the business.
These would be some of your main responsibilities:
Customer Demand Planning
- Own the demand planning process for all customers- working with sales to ensure an accurate 12 month rolling forecast for all SKUs and markets
- Play a key role in the budgeting process alongside the sales team to ensure we have a robust budget for the following year
- Lead monthly forecasting meetings with account managers to ensure DPA and BIAS targets are met
- Generate long range forecast (2 years+) to guide future Supply Chain strategy
- Develop a strategy for customer supply chain
- Develop collaborative forecasting processes with key customers to improve DPA/BIAS targets
- Ensure robust promotional forecasts are in place and are aligned to customer systems
- Drive improvement in existing measures and implement new measures for customer supply
- Use insight into customer stock holdings to assist with forecasting and to influence orders where possible
Processes and Systems
- Work with the rest of the sales and supply chain teams to develop improved forecasting systems and processes
- Investigate opportunities for using statistical forecasting
- Assist with development of a forecasting model that’s fit for the future of the business
- Develop tools to enhance understanding of sales patterns, promotional uplifts and growth in order to improve the forecasting process
Supply Chain Team and Continuous Improvement
- Actively identify continuous improvement projects across the entire supply chain to support team objectives, including service and cost
- Participate in weekly and monthly team meetings, defining appropriate KPIs and measures
Here are the most important things we’re looking for from you:
- Incredible attention to detail
- Grrreat communication skills
- Team Player with a can-do attitude
- Confident presenting to all levels within the business
- Readiness to work in a fast grrrowing entrepreneurial brand.
- Strong interest in Supply Chain field and the wider processes
- Embrace change
- Confident analysing data
- Highly competent user of Excel. Experience with SAP preferred but not essential
Flexible depending on individual experience.
Sound like you?
To apply please fill in the form below or if you prefer to go by pigeon post:
Jobs at BEAR
BEAR, The Big Cave,
Deepest Darkest Woods,
4-8 Emerson Street,
London SE1 9DU